Online ticket sales have closed. Limited seats available, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat!
“Using the power of change to impact early childhood education”
Annual luncheon with over 500 women, and a few men, where you can enjoy food from over a dozen local
restaurants, bid on fabulous purse packages during live and silent auctions, try your chances on a purse raffle, enjoy delicious handmade chocolates and have a great time all while raising money for a great cause.
This luncheon benefits the Success by Six Committee of the United Way of the Wabash Valley. Remember, each $1 raised equals 1 book in the hands of children! This event features:
- Unique assortment of luncheon fare provided by over 20 local restaurants
- High-end silent auction items for your bidding pleasure
- Lavish basket raffle featuring a large assortment of interesting items
- Unique handmade chocolates for sale to support the cause
- AND… the best purse auction you’ve ever witnessed, featuring guest auctioneer David Hunt!
If you can’t attend, please just make a donation to help us keep providing books to children in the community!
- To be invoiced for tickets, please click here
- Questions? Email email@example.com